Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Big Girl




Just had to do a quick post to report on this morning's activities... Stella had her Dora phone in the car on the way to creche, I heard a quiet voice saying the following:
"Hello, how are you today" pause
"We're just going for a little drive in the car" pause
"We're going to creche actually" pause
"Ok, bye" pause
"That was a nice phone call"
We are also playing lots of games of going to the shops to buy different things, she is really into our money and wallets so I've bought some play money off Trademe which I'm sure she will enjoy.

Stella had a real haircut last weekend, not just a fringe cut, I haven't got any good pics yet but will post when I do. It was a hard decision to chop her beautiful locks however we have endless battles brushing, tying it up and washing it so it was for the greater good. It now rests on her shoulders and is much more manageable and still has a bit of curl.

No comments: