Friday, December 05, 2008

Dorothy and the Kewpie Doll





Here is Stella being very busy while carrying her Dorothy the Dinosaur puppet in the 'front pack' I made for her to wear. I got the Dorothy puppet off trademe after seeing Stella carrying around a Dorothy window sticker, talking to it and taking it places, I though she could do with something a bit more substantial as the sticker was getting a bit crushed and losing it's stickiness! Hopefully she'll still be into Dorothy and The Wiggles next year as we have tickets to their concert, I think Mark and I are more excited about it than we care to admit!! We haven't told Stella yet as March is a lifetime away for a little person who is struggling with the concept of when Christmas is coming.

Nana dressed Celeste up in Aunty Kath's 1st birthday outfit, we think she looks like a wee doll in this shot.

No comments: