
Yes, Stella's beautiful rosy baby skin has succumbed to excema. I was worried it was irritating her however the doctor assures me that its just cosmetic and not to worry too much, so I now lather on even more aqueous/lemnis cream to her face, neck and creases (of which there are many!)
Mark's brother Bryan was up last week from Wellington as it was his birthday. He came to visit on Sunday with Granny Ruth and Grandpa Keith. They timed it right and Stella was up for cuddles which was great as Bryan hasn't seen Stella since she was about 10 days old. Granny also had the magic touch and got lots of smiles.
Stella's Poppa and Grandma in the States sent over a box of very cute clothes which she is now starting to fit. The heart all-in-one is one of these, nice to have some clothes that none of the other kids have! I added this pic as it shows Stella stretching her legs out straight, there is a lot of leg movement when she's on her tummy and she is just starting to figure out how to move her arms, with the added incentive of a soft toy placed just out of reach. I say soft toy as she does the odd head butt on the ground when that big head of hers gets a bit heavy (Mark would say its because she has a big brain!)
No comments:
Post a Comment