

Stella has had her first proper cold over this past week but in spite of it all has pretty much remained her usual cheery self. The doctor suggested some non-medicated nasal spray which has helped her breathing a lot. I am now onto my third cold since Stella was born, my immune system is obviously
still sorting itself out. I had a sort out of Stella's clothes as she is growing so fast and came across some things I put away for summer that she already fits. The stripy outfit came from Stella's friend Guy and his parents Katrina and Jack who live in Wellington. Have also added another shot of Stella with her Uncle Bryan as well as one of Stella with her new Koala that Aunty Delma brought back from Australia.
1 comment:
Hi Guys,
She growing so fast, and is looking beautiful.
Lots of love
Post a Comment