I decided it was time to invest in some sun protection for Stella. We have heaps of hats courtesy of Holly but no sunglasses so I found some called Baby Banz which have a soft strap that wraps around her head and can be extended as she grows due to a loop of velcro on the side. She wasn't too sure of them but didn't try to take them off... few a few minutes anyway!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Baby Banz
I decided it was time to invest in some sun protection for Stella. We have heaps of hats courtesy of Holly but no sunglasses so I found some called Baby Banz which have a soft strap that wraps around her head and can be extended as she grows due to a loop of velcro on the side. She wasn't too sure of them but didn't try to take them off... few a few minutes anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment