



Our holiday continues (although Mark is working today), we've been out visiting and had visitors too, I could definitely get used to this more relaxed pace of life. It has been even more enjoyable as Stella's sleeping has improved so much since Christmas. She has been going to bed at 7pm and waking at 6.30am for the past week with no night time call outs for the dummy. She is still firmly wrapped to reduce scratching incidents but seems happy with this for now. For a while I couldn't see how I would function going back to work while having such continual broken sleeps but if this current trend continues I think I'll be able to manage! Here are some pics from the past few days: baby in red, dressed up ready for dinner with Jane & family, cuddles with Shalini, cuddles with Christine (Stella's future 'tall girl' role model!)
No comments:
Post a Comment