


Stella's curls have been getting longer and longer and starting to get in her eyes. I hadn't been able to bring myself to get them chopped off (was also not sure how she'd go sitting still either!) Nana was given permission to take Stella to the hairdresser so off they went yesterday after Mainly Music while I was at work. Apparently she behaved beautifully until some hair fell into her mouth half way through! Here she is, looking so grown up I think. There are still a few curls at the back and I know they will grow back but the end of an era all the same. Stella is becoming more adventurous, climbing stairs at every opportunity, she has the hang of turning around to go down the stairs backwards and has moved on to climbing other objects such as her little armchair. She has a new interest in photos (particularly of herself!) and climbed the armchair to get closer to a pic of her on top of the piano.
No comments:
Post a Comment