Stella found these glasses in her toy box this morning. I think they used to have dark lenses in them but they fell out long ago. She then insisted on wearing them (right way up and upside down as pictured) for a good hour. She wore them to watch her fix of In The Night Garden and took them with her to Jumping Beans with Nana. I guess glasses seem very normal to her since Mark and I both wear them. She thought she looked pretty cool and did her best poses yet for these pictures. I think she is starting to understand that she needs to stay still before running to look at the camera to see an image of herself.
p.s. that is Milo on her face, not eczema.
p.p.s she has taken to choosing her own clothes to wear, hence the mish mash of colours. It can be quite entertaining seeing the outfits she chooses for herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment