Almost 10 days past her due date and an induction lasting 1.5 days, Celeste arrived after a 12 hour labour. Managed to avoid a caesarean this time which has meant I'm much more mobile post baby which is great considering I have Stella to run around after as well. Celeste is a week old today and a beautiful wee thing. Very good generally, taking a while to settle after her feeds but usually gives us a good rest once she is down. Stella is being a great big sister, lots of kisses and pats for Celeste and fewer meltdowns than I expected. However things may be different once Mark is back at work!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Celeste Linda finally arrives
Almost 10 days past her due date and an induction lasting 1.5 days, Celeste arrived after a 12 hour labour. Managed to avoid a caesarean this time which has meant I'm much more mobile post baby which is great considering I have Stella to run around after as well. Celeste is a week old today and a beautiful wee thing. Very good generally, taking a while to settle after her feeds but usually gives us a good rest once she is down. Stella is being a great big sister, lots of kisses and pats for Celeste and fewer meltdowns than I expected. However things may be different once Mark is back at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment