Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Labour Weekend Part 1


A couple of self portraits to start with, I'm getting better with my aim when taking pics with the girls, have yet to get a good one of the three of us!

We had a lovely holiday weekend, the extra day made such a difference. Mark has been working late (like 2.30am late some nights) this past week so we were all suffering a bit from either sleep or daddy deprivation (see pic of Stella chomping on a biscuit while using Mark as a seat, her way of saying I missed you!)

On Saturday it took until 3pm to get ourselves out the door for a visit to Albany Mall to look at the toys and stretch our legs. Sunday was a little better, we made it out by midday to visit Aunty Linda and family at the Bay. The tide was out so Stella and Mark had a couple of great walks while I put my feet up and Celeste slept. Linda's friend Diane popped in with her family too so Stella had some big kids to play with which she really enjoyed. Stella is becoming more brave around Charlie the dog, we have a good book called "Can I Pat That Dog?" which is helping her understand how it all works. The swing got a good work out, she had many many many sitting, standing and tummy swings.

No comments: