Monday, June 30, 2008

Who knew...

...that a two year old could unload the dishwasher?? This is Stella's latest fave activity, she can unload the entire bottom tray on her own (once we have removed anything sharp of course!) Her cutlery sorting is impeccable and she is ever so careful when putting the plates away - using both hands and putting everything in the right place, long may it last.

Granny has been a big help to us over the weekend, allowing Nana to have a rest. Stella helped Granny empty out her knitting bag time and time again in return - how kind!

Nana has Stella for today, they are off to Jumping Beans then to Nana's house, I am hoping to have a good rest after doing a few chores. Today is the official due date of baby 2 but I have read that only 5% of babies come on their due date so I'm not holding my breath.

Mark is home and his pneumonia is slowly improving but he was knocked down by a fresh cold over the weekend, hopefully a few more days in bed will help.

No comments: