Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Climbing Frame





Thanks to our good friend Polly, we were alerted to a great special at Farmers on these climbing frames. Stella's #1 activity is still hanging from things so it is probably the best purchase we have made in ages. Celeste likes to watch Stella do her "fips" (flips) and tricks. Stella likes to pretend she is stuck and yells out for help, depending on who I am she may yell "help me Miss Clavel/ (the nun teacher from the Madeline series) Chloe (Madeline's friend)/ Neil (one of the Funky Monkeys)/ Murray (from the Wiggles)." I'm sure the neighbours think we are mad. I forget who I am from day to day however Stella is very good and remembering who is supposed to be who at any one time. The other day when she was at the park with Nana, she introduced herself as Greg to a little boy, he looked a little confused! Stella has been enjoying her Funky Monkey CDs and DVD very much, so much so that we have been asked to read her Tweenies book in Funky Monkey style. This involves replacing names as follows: Fizz becomes Chris, Bella becomes Neil, Milo becomes Dizzy Dog, Jake becomes Joe and Doodles the Dog remains Doodles. It really is very good for the brain!
Couldn't resist posting the last pic, one of my favourite sights, two children sleeping at the same time.

No comments: